Shoptology is an agency created for where shopper marketing is going, not where it has been. We are a growing team of innovators and collaborators who defy the status quo in favor of the future. And we are looking for a creative leader. To be specific, a hands-on, strategic creative who excels at thinking, creating, managing and presenting. Everyday, you partner with teams in multiple disciplines to develop creative solutions to our client’s business problems. This includes leading and collaborating on concepts, designing shopper-facing communication in all mediums and overseeing presentations and execution as needed.
You would work closely with the head of the creative department and take ownership of each creative assignment. You inspire your team by showing them how it’s done, collaborating and directing to get to the best ideas. You develop client and account relationships based on your skills, trust and shared success. You partner with the creative lead + team in our Fayetteville office for larger initiatives. From working with national, leading brands like Walmart, LG, Pepsico and Dean Foods to new business and internal projects, each engagement is rooted in innovation, not repetition.
- 7-10+ years experience in shopper marketing or related space managing creatives in any discipline
- Designing simple and beautiful shopper-facing communications
- Understanding what makes for a great UI/UX
- Designing customer experiences at retail – both permanent and promotional
- Quickly switching gears from strategy, to design, to concept
- Finding the most efficient path to innovation
- Learning + collaborating + learning
- Working at the speed of omni-channel retail
- Making awesome stuff